Skip to content
Back to top
- Salvation is due to God’s grace alone (Ephesians 2:8-9).
- Salvation is necessary for eternal life (John 3:3).
- Salvation is achieved through God’s love through which He gave His only Son to die on the cross for our redemption (John 3:16).
- True salvation will result in (but is not effected by) good works (Ephesians 2:10).
- When we are saved, we are declared righteous in God’s sight (Rom 3:24-26). We never fear losing this salvation for it cannot be lost (Rom 8:30-33).
- We are not, however, righteous in our actions (Rom 3:23).
- It has everything to do with what Jesus did at the cross